StuccoBaseTM Premix is a factory-blended mixture of Portland cement, reinforcing fibers, sand, and other proprietary ingredients. StuccoBase Premix conforms to ASTM C926, the standard specification for application of Portland cement-based stucco.
|Superior weathering properties||Long-term durability|
|Proprietary formulation||Improved moisture resistance and low water absorption|
|Fiber reinforced||Resists shrinkage cracking when properly cured|
|Needs only addition of water||Easy to mix and use with consistent results|
|Sand is added at the factory||Consistency in the sand and overall mix|
StuccoBase Premix is designed for use with Acrocrete Stucco Wall Systems. Acceptable substrates include:
- Concrete or unit masonry
- Dens-Glass™ exterior sheathing (ASTM C1177)
- Fiberock Aqua-Tough™ Sheathing
- Water-resistant core gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ASTM C1396)
- Cement-board (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior) at a minimum 1/2 inch thickness
- Fiberboard ANSI/AHA A 194-85
- Plywood complying with US DOC PS 1-95
- Expanded polystyrene insulation board complying with ASTM C578 Type IV with nominal density 1.5 lbs/ft³ extruded polystyrene
- Oriented strand board (OSB), complying with US DOC PS 2-95, to which a water-resistive membrane and lath are attached.
36.3 kg (80 lbs) per bag
Coverage varies depending upon surface conditions and application technique.
2.2–2.4 m² (23–26 ft²) per 80 lb bag at a thickness of 3/8"–1/2"