StuccoBase Premix is a factory-blended mixture of Portland cement, reinforcing fibers, sand, and other proprietary ingredients.
StuccoBase Premix conforms to ASTM C926, the standard specification for application of Portland cement-based stucco. It is also listed in ICC-ESR-2499 and ESR-1511 for use with BASF PermaLath 1000.
Superior weathering properties
Improved moisture resistance and low water absorption
Resists shrinkage cracking when properly cured
Needs only addition of water
Easy to mix and use with consistent results
Sand is added at the factory
Consistency in the sand and overall mix
StuccoBase Premix is designed for use with Acrocrete Stucco Wall Systems. Acceptable substrates include:
- Concrete or unit masonry
- Dens-Glass® exterior sheathing (ASTM C1177)
- Fiberock Aqua-Tough® Sheathing
- Water-resistant core gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ASTM C1396)
- Cement-board (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior) at a minimum 1/2 inch thickness
- Fiberboard ANSI/AHA A 194-85
- Plywood complying with US DOC PS 1-95
- Expanded polystyrene insulation board complying with ASTM C578 Type IV with nominal density 1.5 lbs/ft³ extruded polystyrene
- Oriented strand board (OSB), complying with US DOC PS 2-95, to which a water-resistive membrane and lath are attached.
36.3 kg (80 lbs) per bag.
Coverage varies depending upon surface conditions and application technique.
2.2–2.4 m² (23–26 ft²) per 80 lb bag at a thickness of 3/8"–1/2".